[neuromusiclab] Lab meeting zoom tomorrow Friday (7/15) 12pm PDT

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Jul 14 12:04:31 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

As we talked a week ago, tomorrow Friday we'll meet at noon -  Hannah's
work-in-progress poster feedback session, and Barbara's improv-duet
alpha-EEG result overview for upcoming manuscript-writing!

Next week 7/22 we start 12:30pm, I'll present recent stuff in the
audio-tactile multisensory area, followed by perhaps more updates from
anyone. See you there,

Best,
Takako

---
Takako Fujioka
Associate Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308