[neuromusiclab] Neuromusic poster presentation feedback session

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Jun 9 14:03:36 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

as talked yesterday, we could do a poster presentation feedback session.
June 15 Tuesday 11am lab meeting (11am PDT)

Nolan, Noah, Kunwoo, and Barbara
Please let me know if you are interested in joining or do we want to set
up a different time?
(PDF and walk through the poster so that it might be good to practice
presenting the poster in 5-min)

Best,
Takako

---
Takako Fujioka
Associate Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308