[neuromusiclab] Please test my survey!

Hannah Lee Choi hchoi20 at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 1 12:22:47 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Hope you had a lovely Memorial Day weekend!

I have finally finished making my survey for my project and would greatly appreciate it if you could take the survey. It should take about 11 minutes.

The link to it is below:
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~hchoi20/research/chordseqExperiment/entryPage/

There will be an information sheet and survey link on the page.

Please feel free to notify me of corrections I should make, offer me any suggestions, or ask me questions.

I am realizing that it is finals week already, so please feel free to wait and take the survey when your schedule is less hectic.

I would like to thank participants in advance for their time and help, and I wish everyone a smooth wrap to the quarter!

Warmly,
Hannah