[neuromusiclab] Looking for volunteers for a pilot listening test

Shuxin Meng shuxin at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Jan 20 11:18:01 PST 2021

Hi everyone,

Hope this finds you well! Happy Inauguration Day! Takako and I have just made a pilot listening survey and are looking for volunteers to help us narrowing down research materials that will be used in the next stage. It will take around 8 minutes to participate.

We are looking for people who grew up in North America as a monolingual English speaker. You could be advanced/fluent in your second language but should not be close to the native level.

If you meet this criteria and are interested to do the survey, here is the link: https://stanforduniversity.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6JVGcu0Brdl5mbY <https://stanforduniversity.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6JVGcu0Brdl5mbY>

Thank you for your participation. Your generous help is greatly appreciated. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments/suggestions.

All the best,
Shuxin