[neuromusiclab] Fwd: Final reminder of ICMPC-ESCOM abstract submission deadline - 14 Jan

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Jan 10 16:26:57 PST 2021

Hi, for those who plans to submit an abstract.... the deadline (14th,
Thursday, 11:59pm) is UK timezone - 8 hours ahead of Pacific.

Takako