[neuromusiclab] When2meet poll for the Neuromusic lab zoom meeting time

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Sep 21 15:32:54 PDT 2020

Hi all,

thanks to those who filled out the poll - the winner is Tuesday 10am!

So please keep 10-11:30am for Tuesday in your calendar, starting from
September 29!

The wiki is here:

https://ccrma.stanford.edu/wiki/Neuromusiclab#Lab_Meetings [2]

For the kick-off on Sep 29, let's just briefly meet to welcome new
members, share updates, and talk who's presenting the project in the
coming weeks and/or what reading we want to do.

Best,
Takako

On 2020-09-19 23:55, Takako Fujioka wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Welcome back and hope you are doing safe and well, managing the first week of the quarter!
>
> I made a poll here for the meeting time setup...Please fill this out over the weekend.
>
> https://www.when2meet.com/?9852910-XzlzN
>
> This poll is just to see the day and time for a week. If we find a good agreement, we can start from the week of Sep 28!!
>
> Hopefully we can find time for 1.5 hours - we'll use time for catching up, and chat for brainstorm etc.
>
> Also, please take part in Kim's reverb experiment Part2 if you haven't. we need more data, and this one is shorter (25min) http://web.stanford.edu/~kawczins/simstudy02/
>
> Best,
>
> Takako

Links: