[neuromusiclab] When2meet poll for the Neuromusic lab zoom meeting time

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat Sep 19 20:55:02 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

Welcome back and hope you are doing safe and well, managing the first
week of the quarter!

I made a poll here for the meeting time setup...Please fill this out
over the weekend.

https://www.when2meet.com/?9852910-XzlzN

This poll is just to see the day and time for a week. If we find a good
agreement, we can start from the week of Sep 28!!

Hopefully we can find time for 1.5 hours - we'll use time for catching
up, and chat for brainstorm etc.

Also, please take part in Kim's reverb experiment Part2 if you haven't.
we need more data, and this one is shorter (25min)
http://web.stanford.edu/~kawczins/simstudy02/

Best,

Takako