[neuromusiclab] Need your help choosing tones

Vidya Rangasayee (வித்யா ரங்கசாயீ) vidya at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Jan 26 15:45:34 PST 2020

Hello Takako

That's a good point. I did think about that. I could bump up the loudness
of the 400 to match it perceptually with the other higher frequency tones.
I hesitate to go to 1000-1500-2400 because I feel it's not spread out
enough to be easily distinguishable. Also 1000 already doesn't feel like a
"Low" tone. I will put those two options up as well. (one with a louder 400
and the other with 1000, 1500, 2400) We'll see how it goes. Wait for an
updated poll.

Thanks
vidya