[neuromusiclab] lab seminar 2019!

Iran Rafael Roman iran at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 12 15:59:52 PST 2019

Hello,

I won't be able to make it today. More background about why I cannot come in Stanford's newspaper today: https://www.stanforddaily.com/2019/02/12/graduate-students-criticize-rdes-handling-of-six-month-long-rat-infestation/
[https://www.stanforddaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/NEW.021219.rats_.jpg]<https://www.stanforddaily.com/2019/02/12/graduate-students-criticize-rdes-handling-of-six-month-long-rat-infestation/>

Graduate students criticize R&DE’s handling of six-month-long rat infestation – The Stanford Daily<https://www.stanforddaily.com/2019/02/12/graduate-students-criticize-rdes-handling-of-six-month-long-rat-infestation/>
After multiple visits from pest control, Irán Román, a fifth-year Ph.D student in Music and Neuroscience, thought he had seen the end of the rat and rat mite infestation that had affected all ...
www.stanforddaily.com

R&DE notified me today that I have to completely clear my on-campus apartment for restoration work on my attic to start.

Irán