[neuromusiclab] question: Is Thursday good for the lab meetings?

Aditya Chander ac888 at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 26 15:59:26 PDT 2018

Hi Takako,

My Thursdays are pretty booked up – I could do 3-5, but I have commitments until 2:30 and from 5:30 so if there is any way to keep it on Tuesday I’d be really grateful.

Thanks,
Aditya
Aditya Chander
Stanford University – Centre for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (CCRMA)
MA in Music, Science and Technology – Class of ‘19
Tel: +1 (650) 283-8142, +44 7951 407283
Alternative email: aditya at ccrma.stanford.edu<mailto:aditya at ccrma.stanford.edu>