[neuromusiclab] question: Is Thursday good for the lab meetings?

Takako Fujioka takako at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Sep 26 15:54:14 PDT 2018

Hi there,

I found that the seminar room is booked up for composition classes on
Tuesday.
If it works I'd like to propose Thursday 3-5pm instead partly because I
would like to keep the lab open for experiments.
Please get back to me if you are planning to attend the lab meetings
this quarter and you have schedule conflicts. I could go earlier/later
on Thursday.

Best,
Takako
---
Takako Fujioka
Assistant Professor,
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Department of Music, Stanford University
phone & voice mail: 650-723-4971 x 308