[manifesto] Fwd: [designx-lab] Fwd: HCI Seminar 1/25, Jodi Forlizzi, Carnegie Mellon University — What comes after design thinking?

Jack Atherton lja at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Jan 21 13:12:20 PST 2019

I wanted to go to this!! But I have to be at the DMV right then. So I will
watch the video afterward.
~Jack