[manifesto] [Manifesto] Suggesting first reading for the summer: The Plenitude

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Jul 2 12:45:08 PDT 2018

Great suggestion!  Jack and I were just discussing it last week.  I had
not read it, but Jack was describing the book's distinction between
"fine art", "pop art", and "folk art", which is an interesting way to
think about the external factors that motivate us to make art...

Yes, SFMoMA when we are all back!  (When is that?)

Ge!