[manifesto] [Manifesto] Suggesting first reading for the summer: The Plenitude

Trijeet Mukhopadhyay trijeetm at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 2 10:56:56 PDT 2018

Dear CCRMA Subcommittee on Manifestos (and the Special Interest Group on the Philosophy of Things: SIGPoT),

I would like to bring to your attention a book I recently read titled The Plenitude by Rich Gold. I think its an interesting read for anyone who is in a (multidisciplinary?) creative role. Here are some notes ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UEyM3ZwIsashgzkYrN7_Pxr8xykRzetO0CzlQxIQcnw/edit?usp=sharing ) on the reading itself, and space to add your own thoughts if you’d like. It’s a pretty small read, so should make a for a good start for the summer.

Trijeet

Also, did someone mention SFMoMA when everyone is back? +1 to that.

—
Trijeet Mukhopadhyay
Stanford University
B.S. Computer Science
M.S. Candidate Computer Science – Human Computer Interaction
http://trijeetm.com/