[mamst] Zoom Q&A with admitted students

Nette Worthey networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Mar 19 18:41:16 PDT 2024

Hi all!

Friendly reminder that you are welcome to attend any/all of our meeting
tomorrow with admitted students. Details below.

Thanks!

Nette

--
I'm on campus Monday through Wednesday, Thursday until 2, and am available in person by appointment on Friday