[mamst] Zoom Q&A with admitted students

Nette Worthey networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Mar 14 11:31:33 PDT 2024

Greetings! Quick update for you all: I scheduled the Q&A for newly
admitted students for next Wednesday March 20th at 10am PDT, on my Zoom:
https://stanford.zoom.us/my/nworthey?pwd=TVpUSDRkaUtvMDF6RGFrb0lYV0M3dz09

Several of you have already expressed interest in joining - thank you!
If any others would like to do as well, you would be quite welcome, no
need for advance notice. I booked the Seminar Room for the meeting and
plan to be there in person, and you're welcome to be with me at CCRMA as
well, or on the Zoom, at your preference.

Thank you!

Nette

--
I'm on campus Monday through Wednesday, Thursday until 2, and am available in person by appointment on Friday