[mamst] Capstone meeting?

Nette Worthey networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Jan 12 10:50:19 PST 2024

Hi there!

A friendly reminder that we'll meet at 12:30 today in the Lounge to talk
through capstone requirements. I have lunch from Zareen's coming (sorry,
Richard!). See you all soon!

Nette

--
I am on campus Monday through Thursday (leaving at 2 on Thursdays), and may be available in person on Friday by special arrangement