[mamst] Quick great news about capstones

Nette Worthey networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Jan 11 11:33:01 PST 2024

Hello all!

In anticipation of our meeting tomorrow, I am very pleased to announce
that we have a small pot of funding available to assist students who
will be completing their capstone *this* year (2023-24)! Please fill out
this Google form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqvgkpkEbd-4RA2inCv-NruWU4x_O4iyfZBq9aBi6XgWGqOQ/viewform>
to apply if some additional money will be helpful to you as you work on
and complete your capstone.

For those in their first year, we are hoping to be able to continue this
next year, but don't know at this point if we'll be able to - stay
tuned, and let me know if you have specific need this year for
research/capstone funding, and we'll talk.

Cheers!

Nette

--
I am on campus Monday through Thursday (leaving at 2 on Thursdays), and may be available in person on Friday by special arrangement