[mamst] Reminders of academic progress/requirements

Nette Worthey nworthey at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 7 13:19:37 PST 2023

Hello CCRMA MA/MSTs!

Friendly reminder to all first year MAs (including coterms): by the end
of this quarter you will need to complete, have your adviser sign, and
submit to me your initial MA Program Proposal
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/12aR-VMlz_HVfN06fFeMOgqCRx96rDI9e/view>.

For second (and third) years, you need to submit the same form
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/12aR-VMlz_HVfN06fFeMOgqCRx96rDI9e/view>
to me prior to graduation, so keep the it bookmarked and make note on
your calendar to do it sometime before Commencement. Another friendly
reminder that all MAs are required to complete a Capstone Project, as
laid out in the bulletin:
https://bulletin.stanford.edu/programs/MUSIC-MA. For questions about the
Capstone, see your adviser(s).

Stay tuned for some exciting news about support for those who will be
completing their Capstone project this year!

Thanks!

Nette

--
I'm on campus Monday through Wednesday, Thursday until 2, and am available in person by appointment on Friday