[mamst] Call for TAs: Winter, Spring 2024

Nette Worthey networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Nov 3 10:57:20 PDT 2023

Hi all!

I intend to forward the names of interested students to the instructors
on Monday, so if you have not already let me know that you'd like to be
considered, please do so before mid-day Monday.

Thank you!

Nette

--
I am on campus Monday through Thursday (leaving at 2 on Thursdays), and may be available in person on Friday by special arrangement