[mamst] Concert: Wine and Cry - June 8th at 7:30pm

Joudi Abou Ayed joudiaa at stanford.edu
Tue May 30 12:37:22 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

I'm so excited to invite you to our Wine and Cry concert at CCRMA (the Knoll) stage at 7:30pm. The theme is sadness of all its forms so be sure to bring your emotional baggage because it's time to unload it all. There will be wine and tissues at your service, and a lot of sad original songs.

I will be joined by my two amazing talented opener Elena Sword and Sami Wurm who will contribute to the gloomy theme of Wine and Cry.

Here's the link for more details: https://ccrma.stanford.edu/events/joudi-nox-wine-cry
Joudi Nox: Wine &amp; Cry | CCRMA<https://ccrma.stanford.edu/events/joudi-nox-wine-cry>
Multi-disciplinary facility where composers and researchers use computer-based technology as an artistic medium and as a research tool.
ccrma.stanford.edu

See you there!

Best,
Joudi Abou Ayed
Master's in Music, Science, and Technology
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics<https://ccrma.stanford.edu/>
Stanford CA 94305
https://github.com/joudiaa
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joudiaa/