[mamst] Capstone presentations

matt matt at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Apr 19 21:18:27 PDT 2023

Hopefully to clarify: if your capstone project IS a concert or other kind of event, that’s a separate matter that might indeed result in an individual unique event, but that’s not what we’re talking about here.  Rather, we imagine that these “presentations” would be short lectures ABOUT the project.  But as you may have noticed, you have considerable freedom to bring your own ideas as to the content and form of your capstone (with advisor approval of course).

Thanks,
-Matt

--
CCRMA Technical Director (he, his, him)