[mamst] Graduating? "Walking"? What are your plans

Nette Worthey networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue May 4 12:37:09 PDT 2021

Hello MA/MSTs!

I am curious: what are your plans for graduation this year? Obviously this is only for those who intend to graduate this year … :D

If you have already graduated, would you like to participate in the departmental celebration? Do you plan to graduate this term or in summer? In either case, do you wish to participate in the departmental celebration?

I would greatly appreciate if you would let me know by the end of the week (Friday May 7) so I can pass your details on to the crew who are planning commencement.

Thanks!

Nette

***
Please note: I do not regularly check or respond to email in the evenings or on weekends. Your understanding and patience are appreciated! I shall respond as soon as I am able, most often the following business day.
***
Nette Worthey
CCRMA Administrator
Dept. of Music, Stanford