new mst graduates

jeffrey traer bernstein traer@cs.princeton.edu
Tue, 03 May 2005 20:14:24 -0400

<head>
</head>
WTF am i doing still in grad school again?!?!??<br>
vivian woo wrote:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Hi Hiroko and Jennifer,

I was told never to give a number as to what I expected for a salary.  It all
depends on the kind of job you're being offered.  However, if you MUST give a
number, I would say at least $60,000.  That should be bare minimum.  Unless
it's a very amazing job that you can't imagine passing up.

That's my 2 cents.. hope you find it useful :)

Good luck on your job search,
Vivian

On Mon, 2 May 2005 15:49:05 -0700 (PDT), Hiroko Shiraiwa-Terasawa wrote
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Hey, how are you doing?? I'm TAing 151 - Jonathan's
class. Isn't it funny?

One of the MST students this year is wondering how much
the typical salary requirement is - what is the expected
salary etc to answer for the job interview. Could you let
me know any of your opinions? She majored Media Arts and
minored Computer Science for the undergrad from Wellesley
College. Then MAMST, just like all of us. Thanks a lot!!!

 - hiroko

--

Hiroko Terasawa
<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:hiroko@ccrma.stanford.edu">&lt;hiroko@ccrma.stanford.edu&gt;</a>