new mst graduates

vivian woo vwoo@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue, 3 May 2005 17:01:28 -0700

Hi Hiroko and Jennifer,

I was told never to give a number as to what I expected for a salary.  It all
depends on the kind of job you're being offered.  However, if you MUST give a
number, I would say at least $60,000.  That should be bare minimum.  Unless
it's a very amazing job that you can't imagine passing up.

That's my 2 cents.. hope you find it useful :)

Good luck on your job search,
Vivian

On Mon, 2 May 2005 15:49:05 -0700 (PDT), Hiroko Shiraiwa-Terasawa wrote