[LAC-19] LAC-19 -5 days!

LAC lac at linuxaudio.org
Mon Mar 18 13:06:59 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

LAC-19 is now 5 days ahead! We look forward to see you at Stanford! Here
are some additional information about the beginning of the conference.

*Friday, March 22, 7pm: Pizza @ CCRMA*
For those of you who will be already in town on Friday, we'll have a pizza
party (courtesy of LAC-19) at CCRMA (
https://lac.linuxaudio.org/2019/img/lacMap.pdf) at 7pm. We'd be really
grateful if you could let us know if you will be participating to this
event simply by replying to this e-mail (just so that we can order the
appropriate amount of food).

*Conference Check-In Starting at 8:30am on Saturday, March 23 in
Dinkelspiel Auditorium*
Conference check-in will open at 8:30am on March 23. You'll be able to
retrieve your conference package (i.e., badge, maps, etc.). Conference
check-in will remain open throughout the conference. If there's no one at
the registration desk when you arrive, just ask any of the LAC-19 team
member.

*Club Night BBQ*
If you haven't already done so, please book a ticket if you'd like to
attend to the club night BBQ (https://lac.linuxaudio.org/2019/#registration).
We'll take reservations for this event until the end of the first day of
the conference (March 23), but not after that.

More information is available on the conference website:
https://lac.linuxaudio.org/2019/

Also, we remain at your disposal if you have any question.

Cheers,

The LAC-19 Team