[LAC-19] LAC-19: Rehearsals/Sound Checks for Concerts

Constantin Basica cobasica at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Mar 15 16:11:02 PDT 2019

Hi All,

Congratulations again on your acceptance to LAC-19! We look very much forward to welcoming you and listening to your music!

Here you can find the schedule for rehearsals/sound checks, as well as the order of pieces in the five concerts:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qs8UoYfarYlcwZrZYib_LCy2V5dHkfZIWHngPjjz35M

I’m also attaching the schedule as PDF for anyone who has problems accessing the link. However, please note that the schedule is subject to changes, so the Google Sheet will be the most up-to-date resource.

I’ve written to each of you individually about tech riders, as well as notes and biographies for the programs. Please make sure to send me all the info as soon as possible.

See you all next week!

All the best,
Constantin
Constantin Basica
LAC-19 Music Chair
CCRMA Concert Coordinator
Department of Music, Stanford University