[LAC-19] Fwd: Coffee service for a conference on campus

Romain Michon rmichon at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Jan 24 17:17:37 PST 2019

Yes, indeed... Do you know what the total cost will be if we order it at
CoHo?

Thanks!

Romain

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 4:51 PM Nette Worthey <networth at ccrma.stanford.edu>
wrote:

> Sadly, looks like Coupa’s better cuppa joe isn’t in our budget. Shall I go
> ahead and order from CoHo?
>
> Nette
>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> *From: *Coupa Catering <catering at coupacafe.com>
> *Subject: **Re: Coffee service for a conference on campus*
> *Date: *January 23, 2019 at 1:38:57 PM PST
> *To: *Nette Worthey <networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
> <networth at ccrma.stanford.edu>>
>
> Hello Nette,
>
> Here is the quote you requested for one day. Let me know if you would like
> to make any changes, and if you like it we can make orders for the
> following days. Otherwise, all we need is your payment information to
> confirm. Please let me know if you would like to leave any tip for the
> catering staff. To submit payment information, please fill out the form on
> the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/MSkzWRmV7Y0CCSkT2
>
> Thank you
>
> Matthew Mendez
>
> On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 10:59 AM Nette Worthey <
> networth at ccrma.stanford.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> We are hosting the Linux Audio Conference in Dinkelspiel Auditorim during
>> spring break, and would like to know if you are available to provide coffee
>> and tea delivery in the mornings. Dates are March 23-26, and we’re
>> anticipating at least 100 participants, perhaps more. And what is the cost
>> per person for such?
>>
>> Thank you!
>>
>> Nette
>>
>> <~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
>> Nette Worthey
>> CCRMA Administrator
>> Dept. of Music, Stanford
>> 660 Lomita Dr.
>> Stanford CA 94305
>> networth at ccrma.stanford.edu
>> 650.723.4971 x320
>> 650.723.8468 fax
>>
>> pronouns: she/her/hers
>>

> --
> 650-701-7113
>

> <~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
> Nette Worthey
> CCRMA Administrator
> Dept. of Music, Stanford
> 660 Lomita Dr.
> Stanford CA 94305
> networth at ccrma.stanford.edu
> 650.723.4971 x320
> 650.723.8468 fax
>
> pronouns: she/her/hers

Romain Michon
Lecturer and Researcher
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Stanford Universityhttps://ccrma.stanford.edu/~rmichon