[LAC-19] Alternatives for video recording and live streaming

carlos at ccrma.Stanford.EDU carlos at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jan 15 14:24:25 PST 2019

Hi,

There's another interesting tool that seems very promising:

     * Opencast:
https://opencast.org/

- opensource
- capturing video
- editing
- record triggered by events
- manage huge amounts of video assets
- graphics

Apparently really good for academic institutions to record an manage
lectures, videos and such. But, at first sight It's seems not to have
streaming or live video production capabilities.

Anyway, seems cool for other purposes or to use it in conjunction with
OSB.

-- Carlos