[LAC-19] Updates // Submission Period Over

Romain Michon rmichon at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Jan 7 11:17:32 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

Looking at the answers on the when2meet form, it seems that Friday morning
this week is the most optimal time for our meeting. So what about we meet
on Friday 11th at 10am in the class room (I just booked it)? Constantin is
currently reviewing the music submissions and the goal of this meeting is
to make final decisions on them. We should also probably start talking
about "details" in terms of the general organization of the conference if
there's time left for that. Otherwise, we'll probably have to have another
meeting for this.

Cheers,

Romain

--