[LAC-19] Creative Coding workshop details

Bruno Ruviaro bruviaro at scu.edu
Fri Feb 8 17:19:08 PST 2019

I think the single 2-hour session in Dink is the best option! Thanks.

It has to be on March 23rd as that is the date that has been coordinated
with the non-profit organizing the field trip for students. I think *2-4pm*
would be best, or even 2:30-4:30pm -- would that be possible? This way
there would be more time between end of the workshop and the 6pm concert.
I'm thinking it will take them a while to get students out of Dink, go get
some food or whatever, and then find their way back to CCRMA in time for
the concert.

Thanks!!

Bruno