[LAC-19] Thank you all for a great LAC19

Romain Michon rmichon at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Aug 21 12:14:33 PDT 2019

Hi Carlos,

Thanks so much for all your hard work! This is awesome!

Cheers,

Romain

ps: sorry for the late reply, I was on vacations and I took a break from my
emails ;)

--

Romain Michon
Lecturer and Researcher