[LAC-19] Die Luft die Pinguine weht

Thu Sep 6 14:07:19 PDT 2018

On 09/06/2018 12:16 PM, Romain Michon wrote:
> All right, I reverted it to the previous one... No more penguins wind.

Oh, I did not mean to just change it on the spot, that was just my
opinion. In fact the wind was good - flying penguins? - when I figured
out (and remembered) what it was.

> As for the stickers, I really like the idea, we should go for it! Do we
> want to update the 2012 version beside changing the date?

Probably just changing the date, I don't think it can be made better. I
have two versions, one apparently without fonts. I seem to remember
there were problems with them. We can figure this out later.

-- Fernando