[LAC-19] Die Luft die Pinguine weht

Romain Michon rmichon at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Sep 6 12:16:30 PDT 2018

All right, I reverted it to the previous one... No more penguins wind. As
for the stickers, I really like the idea, we should go for it! Do we want
to update the 2012 version beside changing the date?

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 9:01 PM Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <
nando at ccrma.stanford.edu> wrote:

> On 09/06/2018 09:10 AM, Matt Wright wrote:
> > It’s genius.
>
> Indeed,
>
> > Sadly also prohibited as we all might imagine:
> >
> > https://identity.stanford.edu/name-emblems.html
> > • Don't incorporate Stanford’s emblems into, or as a part of another logo
>
> Last time around we made stickers and told no one (and did not
> incorporate it into any of the official stuff).
>
> -- Fernando
>

> >> On Sep 6, 2018, at 7:30 AM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano
> >> <nando at ccrma.Stanford.EDU <mailto:nando at ccrma.Stanford.EDU>> wrote:

> sure

> >> Ah, of course, now I remember!!
> >>
> >> Robin had recreated the Stanford logo (brilliant work!!, but probably
> >> very illegal), attached... Maybe we could do a 2019 version.
> >>
> >> -- Fernando

> make
> the

Romain Michon
Lecturer and Researcher
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Stanford Universityhttps://ccrma.stanford.edu/~rmichon