[LAC-19] Fwd: FW: Concert Event Request

Matt Wright matt at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Sep 6 11:12:13 PDT 2018

So to Nette’s point, the website needs to be changed to show everything one week later, right?

NO: March 16-19 (and BTW 3/16/18 is a Friday, not a Saturday)

YES:  March 23-27 (with setup on Friday Mar 22, possibly not starting in Dink until night-time after the last final)

-Matt

--
CCRMA Technical Director
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/~matt