[LAC-19] Templates // Website // CfP

Thu Sep 6 07:26:50 PDT 2018

On 09/06/2018 02:11 AM, Romain Michon wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just updated the website and I think it's almost ready:
> https://lac.linuxaudio.org/2019/, can you double check it to make sure
> that there's no typo/mistake?

----
Die Luft die Pinguine weht
==
The air blows the penguins
==
L'air souffle les pingouins
----

In German?

I liked the Ping reference better, but not many would get it :-) If I
had time I would gimp the Hoover tower picture with a giant Ping
climbing it and fighting small planes like King Kong in the Empire
State. Ha ha.

And the Fake News are gone??? :-O

-- Fernando