[LAC-19] LAC + local high schools

Romain Michon rmichon at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Oct 25 08:01:34 PDT 2018

Hi Bruno,

That's a fantastic opportunity, indeed! Let's do it! We have access to
Brown Rehearsal Hall throughout the whole conference, I think it would be a
great venue for this type of event. How do you feel about teaching a
workshop to so many highschool students? Like, will there be enough laptops
for everyone, etc.? Also, what about supervisory staff? Would they come
with the students? As for having them during paper session, Dink should be
able to fit everyone without any problem.

Cheers,

Romain