[LAC-19] A few things

carlos at ccrma.Stanford.EDU carlos at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Oct 12 17:58:09 PDT 2018

On 2018-10-12 00:42, Romain Michon wrote:

> *Video streaming*
>
> We still haven't decided what we're going to do for video streaming.
> Carlos, did you have time to look into this? I know this doesn't sound
> urgent for now, the only issue is that this might have a big impact on
> the
> overall budget of the conference so the earlier we deal with this, the
> better.

My apologize, we're now here with a lot of things requiring my attention
and dedication (the main one being 60+ installation of the new Fedora in
each and every workstation) and I couldn't dedicate to this matter a
decent amount of time to start the research of options, but hopefully I
can dedicate more time next week or in a couple of them.

Anyway, I know it's not urgent but I do wanna have a basic idea of the
options as soon as possible so we can make good decisions with enough
time.

Have all a nice weekend.

-- Carlos