[LAC-19] Updates // Submission Period Over

Romain Michon rmichon at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon Dec 24 01:37:06 PST 2018

Hey Bruno, I haven't looked at the details yet so I'm not a 100% sure but
I'll try to process that by the 27th.

Cheers,

Romain

On Sat, Dec 22, 2018 at 7:25 PM Bruno Ruviaro <bruviaro at scu.edu> wrote:

> Thanks, Romain. Let me know how many (if any) performance submissions
> there were for laptop orchestra. I'd love to take a look at them ASAP to
> assess their feasibility.

> On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 7:30 AM Romain Michon <rmichon at ccrma.stanford.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Just to give you some updates, we had a total of 70 submissions to LAC
>> which is really not bad! I organized them in a spreadsheet:
>> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sp79sUW9CLFn3Kajs6GEyhrOGktoiBi1s-KukOxLpg8/edit?usp=sharing
>> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_spreadsheets_d_1sp79sUW9CLFn3Kajs6GEyhrOGktoiBi1s-2DKukOxLpg8_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwMFaQ&c=iVyFbx9TtkoGWXYs40w9MA&r=mSv1zL8QgVlQIHn9KwDD-g&m=0SXhwrvshXhDwKaTxf5euEjiJyUhQc_jHK8MtXGzCdA&s=_FDn-aYNjOjztLOG4wzaIgIA3x6ow4PJ3iBbBP_bVlQ&e=>
>>
>> Complete submissions are in green, Frank Neumann and I are chasing the
>> authors of orange submissions to get their pdf ASAP. We'll close the
>> submission portal on Sunday.
>>
>> Papers and posters submissions will be assigned to reviewers by Frank by
>> Christmas with a review submission deadline around Jan. 15th.
>>
>> We'll have to handle workshop, demo, performance and installation
>> submissions ourselves (mostly since we need to verify their feasibility in
>> the context of LAC-19). I'll package everything nicely so that you can have
>> a look at them and I'll send that to you sometimes next week. We should
>> have a meeting before Jan. 15th to make final decisions. Please, fill out
>> this form so that we can find a meeting time that works for everyone:
>> https://www.when2meet.com/?7375392-fq4Zk
>> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.when2meet.com_-3F7375392-2Dfq4Zk&d=DwMFaQ&c=iVyFbx9TtkoGWXYs40w9MA&r=mSv1zL8QgVlQIHn9KwDD-g&m=0SXhwrvshXhDwKaTxf5euEjiJyUhQc_jHK8MtXGzCdA&s=do913jWAFMKESXj0367YqASgbzi0nW9JXUpeDhmNJ-4&e=>
>> (this meeting can only happen if Constantin and Matt are present :) ).
>>
>> We should have another meeting after this one to talk about "details"
>> regarding the organization of the conference but that can wait a bit.
>>
>> Happy holidays to all of you!
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Romain

Romain Michon
Lecturer and Researcher
Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics
Stanford Universityhttps://ccrma.stanford.edu/~rmichon