[LAC-19] We have a go!

Romain Michon rmichon at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Aug 29 09:05:29 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

We'll use Zoom instead of Skype for our meeting:

Hi there,

Romain Michon is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: LAC 19 Meeting
Time: Aug 31, 2018 9:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/433379425

Cheers,

Romain