[Grads] CCRMA 50th Anniversary Concerts | Poll Results

Constantin Basica cobasica at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sat Jan 6 20:42:32 PST 2024

Hi All,

Happy New Year!

I am excited to share with you the results of our two recent community polls.

1st Poll (of proposals received from 10 artists):
- Miya Masaoka <https://ccrma.stanford.edu/live/poll/Miya_Masaoka.pdf> - concert scheduled for Wed Feb 14
- Shannon Hayden <https://ccrma.stanford.edu/live/poll/Shannon_Hayden.pdf> - concert scheduled for Thu Apr 4

2nd Poll (of artists nominated by CCRMAlites):
- Pamela Z <https://ccrma.stanford.edu/live/poll/Pamela_Z.pdf> - concert scheduled for Thu Apr 11
- Iran Sanadzadeh <https://ccrma.stanford.edu/live/poll/Iran_Sanadzadeh.pdf> - concert TBC

Thank you very much to everyone who participated by voting/nominating! We plan to have more community polls about events in the future.

All the best,
Constantin