[Grads] Fwd: Invitation: ASA SFBA 2024 Chapter Kick-Off Event

Nette Worthey networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Jan 4 10:07:35 PST 2024

Hi all,

Very exciting event coming up, kicking off the new SF Bay Area chapter
of ASA. Please see the invitation and how to RSVP below, as well as more
info about this new chapter.

Cheers!

Nette