[Grads] Desmond's birthday party (adulter portion) | CCRMA Courtyard | May 13 | 1:30-6:00

matt matt at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon May 1 10:43:45 PDT 2023

Greetings CCRMA friends and potential friends of my son Desmond!

We are having his sixth birthday party in the CCRMA Courtyard on Saturday May 13 (day before his actual birthday).  We’re renting a bounce house for jumpy fun, plus a popcorn machine.

The kids' part of the party will be earlier, with lots of his classmates invited, but then around 1:30 (after most kids are gone) we want to open it up to any of you CCRMA folks who know Desmond and/or believe your shared interest in bouncing, the solar system, Super Mario Brothers, Pixar Cars, watermelon, Thomas the Tank Engine, Mister Rogers, etc., could be the basis for a friendship.

What: Desmond’s birthday party! Bounce house!  Popcorn!  Fun!  (Somebody want to set up CCRMA gaming?). BYOB, snacks, etc.; there will probably be leftovers.  Special bonus: possible Cardinal Calypso kids’ performance and/or sound check with live steel panmusic!

When: 1:30-6pm, Saturday May 13

Where: CCRMA Courtyard

Who: CCRMA friends and would-be friends of Desmond

Why: Fun!

Hope to see you there,
-Matt

--