[Grads] CCRMA Transitions 2022 | Call for Works

Constantin Basica cobasica at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Sep 23 09:01:54 PDT 2022

Hi All,

We are extending the Call for Works for our annual CCRMA Transitions concerts until the end of Sunday, September 25. Please send <https://forms.gle/yfBLzw7JJBGsontK7> us your proposal (see details below)!

NEW CONCERT DATES: Friday-Saturday, October 7-8

All the best,
Constantin