[Grads] Colloquium + Spring Fling!!!! [RESPONSE NEEDED]

Marise van Zyl marise at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 13 12:01:22 PDT 2022

Hi everyone.

NO colloquium today, BUT…

SPRING FLING is happening and we need a playlist for the evening. Please contribute to it here:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5dqz8tGMHKr4puHoMILCYb?si=de4515a4a90c433d

For Covid and catering reasons, we are requiring people to register to attend: Please register here to be added to the ‘guest list’. Everyone is also encouraged to bring their partner (if they have one) or you can choose to bring a close friend if you want. You also don’t have to bring anyone and just have fun with your ccrma friends.

To ensure everyone has a good time and there’s ample food and drinks on our budget, we are limiting the +1 to a +1 (sorry for those who want to bring a few people). We are trying to keep it ccrma-community focused as well.

PLEASE RSVP here:
https://forms.gle/4QkgEciFCbMKUswv8

PS. High-heeled or spikey shoes will not be allowed on the grass in the courtyard.

Best,

Marise