[Grads] Transitions Speaker Parties

Constantin Basica cobasica at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Sep 29 19:02:42 PDT 2021

Hi All,

As you know, we will set up a 24.8 speaker system out in the courtyard for Transitions next week. It would be great to get as many hands as possible to help with the install on Tuesday afternoon. The faster we get the system running, the more time we’ll have for calibration and rehearsals / sound checks. We would also very much appreciate any volunteers who are available to come on Saturday morning to strike everything.

To incentivize you to volunteer for help, we will provide pizza after the Tuesday set up and coffee & pastries on Saturday morning. We need to have a head count for that, so please write your name in this spreadsheet <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_mqG6Zv7rnk0eBeFPfGz4YGmuipw4Nt30yh5TVc1TEY/edit?usp=sharing> if you are able to come on any of the days.

Tue Oct 5, 2pm — Install (+ pizza)

Sat Oct 9, 10am — Strike (+ coffee & pastries)

Thank you!

All the best,
Constantin