[Grads] GASP (graduate audio signal processing) group invite

Mark Rau mrau at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Sep 24 14:11:47 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

A few of us grad students have been meeting over the past couple of years
to talk about our signal processing and related research, i.e. a research
group. With the new year and actually being in person, we will be starting
up again soon. Please join if you are interested! The first meeting will be
to just get to know each other a bit, but then we can start discussing
research (your own, or others that you read) more afterwards.

We will have the first meeting on Wednesday, Sept 29 from 12-1 and will
meet on the balcony at CCRMA. Please let me know if this time doesn't work
for you and you are interested and we can look into switching it to
accommodate everyone, I just made a first guess when people may be
available. We may also be able to accommodate a zoom call for remote if
that can work, but I am really looking forward to meeting in person where
possible.

WHAT: graduate student signal processing research group
WHEN: Wednesday Spet 29, 12-1pm
WHERE: CCRMA 3rd floor balcony
WHY: Make funny sounds?

Best,