[Grads] Songwriting Group @ CCRMA/Music

Michael Mulshine mulshine at stanford.edu
Thu Oct 14 12:30:47 PDT 2021

Hello all:

We have assembled a new group dedicated to workshopping songs and talking
about songwriting / production / lyricism / arrangement and more. We host
song sharing / feedback sessions, in-focus individual workshop sessions,
group collaborations, and will have informal end-of-quarter concerts. This
is a safe space to develop your work, skills, or knowledge around crafting
songs.

We meet on Tuesdays at 7pm at the CCRMA Recording Studio. So, our next
session is *this coming Tuesday, 10/19, at 7pm*. We will do Intros as well
as a group sharing/feedback session. Bring a song/idea/concept to share
(optional), let us know what kind of feedback you're looking for, and get
some input from your peers.

All are welcome. Whether you're signed with a label or just getting
started, consider checking us out. Feel free to join our listserv
<https://cm-mail.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/songwriters> (songwriters@)
if you want to stay up to date.

All the best,

Mike M