[Grads] GASP (graduate audio signal processing) group invite

Mark Rau mrau at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Oct 3 21:07:09 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Just sending out one last e-mail about GASP in case anyone is interested.
We will be meeting every Wednesday at noon. Feel free to join at a later
point as well, but I'll stop spamming everyone with e-mails after this one.

One note, we will change location from the balcony to somewhere in the
courtyard with more shade (under a tree). I got a sunburn from sitting
outside last week...

WHAT: graduate student signal processing research group
WHEN: Wednesdays 12-1pm
WHERE: CCRMA courtyard
WHY: Make all the funny sounds!

Best,