[Grads] What will summer 2021 bring?

Nette Worthey networth at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jan 5 14:23:08 PST 2021

Greetings, all!

What will summer bring? Given all that we’ve experienced this last year, who the heck knows. What I do know is that we had a very successful run of online workshops last summer, and regardless of whether we’re able to gather in person or not, let’s put together another summer of stellar learning!

Please let me know:
A) if you're interested in teaching a workshop (include a working title of that workshop) in summer 2020;
B) what format your workshop would work best (online, or in person), and if you’d be able to and interest in adjusting it one way or the other if conditions change; and
C) the approximate dates you would like to teach.

Summer session is from June 14 through August 27, although it *may* be possible to schedule into September, depending on a variety of things. Send me your info and a rough abstract, particularly if this is a new or substantially reworked offering, ASAP. We can be flexible and creative with scheduling if things are mostly remote, although avoiding concurrent offerings is always preferred. Send me your ideas and let’s see what we can work out!

To remind you, last year's offerings (100% online) were:

Designing Physical Interactions for Music
Bach in Max/MSP
Max/MSP/Jitter I and II
Distributed Arts Collective
Algorithmic Composition with Max/MSP and Open Music
Audiovisual Practices
Computer-Assisted Composition with Python
Neural Nets for Music
Supercollider Workshop

Cheers!

Nette